Replicating Nature in Ceramics
Natural shade matching is one of the most challenging aspect of ceramic restoration. There is lack of knowledge among dental technicians to understand the importance of color matching and how to translate / reproduce the shade from nature to prosthesis. The course features the world renowned master technician sharing his experience and knowledge about natural tooth shade along with hands on session with interactive learning lessons.
- Understanding aesthetics and tooth shades composition in metal-ceramic build up
- Replication of tooth shades using an advanced technology
- Apply the knowledge and skills to build up aesthetically acceptable metal-ceramic restoration
- To enhance the dental technicians’ skills and knowledge to easily match natural tooth shade in metal-ceramic restoration
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Private Dental Technicians
- Ministry of Health Technicians
- Dental Academic Staff – Technicians
- Hands on workshop
- Live demos
DOMINIQUE OLIVIER is a renowned Master Dental Technologist who owns a private dental laboratory “SARL Laboratoire Dominique Olivier” since 1981. Olivier was educated in Paris and graduated as a Master Technologist in 1979. So far, he has taught more than 1,800 students and travelled extensively to conduct lectures, workshops and seminars throughout the world. He is a Member of Odontologic Society of Paris, Member of Club Français de Céramique Dentaire and Honorary Member of Club Belge de Céramique Dentaire.
Registration Fee (All fees inclusive GST 6%)