R FOR HEALTHCARE AND LIFE SCIENCES Beginner Level
- A3 – 10 (By MPS)
Biomedical research groups worldwide are producing abundant data, ranging from single gene to entire genome, creating a backlog of information that requires interpretation. Equipping oneself with the necessary skills to handle large datasets is pivotal. Thus, this workshop on R for Healthcare and Life Sciences – beginner level is offered.
In this workshop, you will use R programming for simple data analysis and statistical testing. You will be exposed to mathematical concepts and data analytical techniques relevant to drive data-driven research. The workshop encompasses a strong foundation in statistics, as well as specialised R programming skills, guiding you through the data analytics terrain in a step-by-step fashion.
This workshop is part of a series of workshop on R programming which include:
- R for Healthcare and Life Sciences – Beginner Level
- R for Healthcare and Life Sciences – Intermediate Level
- R for Healthcare and Life Sciences – Advance Level
- R for Healthcare and Life Sciences – Bioconductor
The workshop will be fully recorded, and the attendees will be granted complimentary access to both the videos and educational resources. Given that this is a hybrid workshop, participants have the flexibility to choose whether to attend onsite at our Bukit Jalil campus or virtually online for their convenience.
Upon completion of this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Apply mathematical concepts and data analytical techniques relevant to drive data-driven research.
- Use base R programming for simple data analysis and statistical testing.
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST)
onsite / online
|Early Bird (Before 31 May 2023)||RM750|
|IMU Staff / Alumni / Student (Non-IMU)||RM560|