ONLINE: People Management for Healthcare Professionals
- A2 – 8 (MMA)
Managing people can be quite challenging especially when handling with different types of personality and character. How do we communicate with people in a way that speaks to them and relate to them best? In this class, we seek to learn what drive and inuence people. By learning the right style to communicate with others, we can manage and motivate them better in the direction we want them to go.
Uncover the mysteries and idiosyncrasies of personality using the Enneagram – an approach to personality development that will profoundly transform the way that you tackle relationships.
- Discover your own personality profile.
- Find out how to bring out the best in you.
- Explore the communication styles of the different personality types.
- Unpack the different motivations behind people’s behaviour.
- Identify the common pitfalls in relationship-building.
- Appreciate diversity in different personality types.
- Analyse the dynamics in key relationships in your life.
- Apply the necessary strategies in conflict management, negotiation skills and leadership.
- Cindy Leong
Speaker, Author, Enneagram Trainer, Corporate Trainer, Executive Coach, Class 95 FM Resident Love Expert, A member of Singapore Psychological Society and International Coach Federation, Founder of Relationship Studio Pte Ltd
- Monamarie Lawrence
Enneagram Coach, Co-founder of Relationship Studio, Malaysia
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST)
|Student (Non-IMU) / Alumni / Industrial Partner / IMU Staff||RM196|