Material Science Suite Workshop
This three-day workshop will introduce and train participants on the use of computational chemistry techniques for material science. Participants can register for one, two, or all three workshops.
- Lectures, hands-on sessions and demonstrations by renowned scientists
- Opportunity for participants to use their own data during the workshop sessions
- Suitable for beginner, intermediate and advanced level participants
- Small group
To equip the participants with the basics of modeling and simulation study using computational tools and its application in material science research and industry.
- Dr Sudharsan Pandiyan
Applications Scientist, Schrödinger, Bangalore, India
- Dr Alexander Goldberg
Senior Principal Materials Scientist, Schrödinger, Greater San Diego Area
- Raghu Rangaswamy
Vice President, Schrödinger, Bangalore, India
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of 6% GST)
|Early Bird (Before 7 September 2017)
Workshop 1: 28 September 2017
- Organic molecules, organometallic complexes and crystals: Model building with Quantum Mechanics calculations.
Workshop 2: 29 September 2017
- Organic and inorganic molecules, nanostructures, nanoparticles, polymers, copolymers and dendrimers: Model building with Molecular Dynamics simulation and analysis
Workshop 3: 30 September 2017
- Applications of Quantum Mechanics and Molecular Dynamics in research/industry
- How simulations can be applied to my research project/industry?
Organic molecules, organometallic complexes and crystals: Model building with Quantum Mechanics (QM) calculations
Organic and inorganic molecules, nanostructures, nanoparticles, polymers, copolymers and dendrimers: Model building with Molecular Dynamics (MD) simulation and analysis
Application of simulation to research project/industry