IRDI Collaborative Institutional Training Programme: Research Ethics and Compliance Training
The Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI Programme) is dedicated to promoting the public’s trust in the research enterprise by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, web-based educational courses in research ethics, compliance, and professional development education.
- 30 Training courses for diverse research background
- 100% Online – 24/7 Access to all course materials and assessments
- Internationally Recognized
Is this programme right for me?
CITI Programme offers research ethics, compliance, and professional development education on a number of subjects for various audiences, including researchers, students and faculty, IRB members, and research administrators. The online courses are used worldwide by over 2,200 organizations and more than 1 million learners around the world annually.
Earn a Certificate. What are my options?
The programme is offered as a series of courses. When you subscribe to the programme, you are automatically subscribed to all the courses (subject to a one-time activation fee). Upon completion of each course, you will receive a Completion Report and a Completion Certificate.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
3 Courses | 12 Modules
- Conflicts of Interest (COI)
1 Course | 4 Modules
- Information Privacy & Security (IPS)
4 Courses | 17 Modules
- Human Subjects Research (HSR)
7 Courses | 93 Modules
- Animal Care and Use (ACU)
11 Courses | 77 Modules
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
4 Courses | 55 Modules
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
4 Course | 13 Modules
ONE TIME SUBSCRIPTION FEE (inclusive of SST)