Improving Patient Outcome With Class 4 Laser Therapy
Are you interested in learning how to improve patient outcomes in various medical conditions using Class 4 Laser Therapy? Join us for a comprehensive training programme that will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to use this evidence-based modality in clinical practice.
At the end of this event, you will be able to integrate your knowledge of Class 4 Laser Therapy into a comprehensive approach to patient care that includes other modalities and therapies as appropriate. You will have the skills and knowledge to design a treatment plan for patients that includes Class 4 Laser Therapy, based on the patient’s medical history, physical examination, and clinical presentation.
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your knowledge and skills in Class 4 Laser Therapy and improve patient outcomes in your clinical practice. Register now for our event!
- To explain the principles behind Class 4 Laser Therapy and how it is used to improve patient outcomes in various medical conditions.
- To describe the physiological effects of Class 4 Laser Therapy on different tissues and cells in the body.
- To identify the appropriate clinical indications for Class 4 Laser Therapy and the contraindications and precautions that need to be considered.
- To discuss the safety and ethical issues related to the use of Class 4 Laser Therapy in clinical practice.
- To integrate their knowledge of Class 4 Laser Therapy into a comprehensive approach to patient care, that includes other modalities and therapies as appropriate.
DC, CMLSO, FASLMS
Human Medical Director,
Clinical Manager & Laser Safety
Officer at Summus Medical Laser
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST)
|Early Bird (Before 31 July 2023)||RM280|
|IMU Staff / Alumni / Student (Non-IMU)||RM280|