Hands-on workshop on Immunohistochemistry: Principles and Application in Clinical Pathology Practice
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) is one of the most popular and useful techniques for identifying antigens within the tissue sections in diagnostic and research procedures. Recently, IHC method has
evolved greatly and has become an integral part of the disease management plan, thus it is important to have the updated knowledge, skills and clinical application of IHC.
This workshop will cover:
- Principles of IHC
- Development of IHC protocol
- Hands-on experience of IHC staining techniques, evaluation and troubleshooting.
- Clinical application of IHC in Pathology practice.
- To appraise the fundamental concepts, principles and theories used in immunohistochemistry (IHC).
- To plan and develop an independent IHC protocol.
- To demonstrate IHC procedure independently in tissue specimens.
Prof Dr Yoshitaka Hishikawa
Dean, Faculty of Medicine, University of Miyazaki
Professor and Chair, Department of Anatomy, Histochemistry and Cell Biology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Miyazaki
A/Prof Dr Suria Hayati Md Pauzi
Deputy Head of Department, Department of Pathology,
Faculty of Medicine, UKM
Head of Cytopathology Unit, Department of Diagnostic
Laboratory Services, Hospital Canselor Tuanku Mukriz,
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST) ONLINE LECTURE & HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
|Early Bird (Before 30 Sep 2023)||RM500|
|IMU Staff / Alumni / Student (Non-IMU)||RM399|
|Online lecture only||RM150|