Granulation Technology from Bench to Market
The pharmaceutical industry in Malaysia is rapidly growing in the manufacturing of various solid dosage forms. This has increased the need to gain technical knowledge in the field of granulation technology. This workshop, the first of its kind in Malaysia, aims to train participants through hands-on sessions and impart the latest information in the field of granulation technology. This will help participants to troubleshoot possible errors encountered during their regular work. This workshop also serves as an introduction to granulation technologies, is hosted by leading experts from the industry and academia. Sessions will include talks on high shear granulation, characterization methods, new concepts in manufacturing by quality-by-design (QbD) and process analytical technologies (PAT). In addition, the workshop will be a platform for interaction between
academia and industry.
- To highlight developments and progress in granulation techniques bringing medicines from bench to market.
- To discuss current challenges and issues associated with granulation technologies-scale up.
- To update individuals on advances in granulation technology and its characterization methods.
- To introduce new concepts in manufacturing by QbD and PAT.
- To provide hands-on experience in processing of granules, tablet compression and QC testing.
- Industry Personnel (Pharma/Herbal/Nutraceutical)
- Contract Manufacturers
- Researchers and Post-Graduate Students
- Dr Murali Mohan Babu Gedala
Head, Formulation Department,
Dexa Medica, Indonesia
- Dr Nagashekhara Molugulu
Head, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology,
International Medical University, Malaysia
Registration Fee (All fees inclusive GST 6%)
|Early Bird * By 11 September 2017||RM750|
|Group (minimum 3 participants)||RM635|
**Proof of student status required in order to qualify for student rate