Fiber posts: Getting to the core of it
This one day course will provide an opportunity for dental practitioners to integrate the fundamental science of post endo restorations in their practice.
This CPD will provide hands on experience in performing non vital bleaching of endodontically treated teeth. In addition to simplifying post and core procedures, this CPD will focus on the critical steps in achieving predictable outcomes when using bre posts.
- Understand the clinical evaluation of endodontically treated teeth for denitive coronal restorations with emphasis on minimally invasive technique.
- Comprehend the biomechanical considerations of various post systems and guidelines for post placement including the use of latest adhesive systems.
- Hands-on activity on performing non-vital bleaching in an endodontically treated discoloured tooth.
- Hands-on activity on post placement including adhesive technique on extracted tooth.
- Practicing core build up over the bonded post on extracted tooth.
- Prof Seow Liang Lin
Prosthodontist, Dean, School of Dentistry, IMU
- Dr Mandakini Mohan
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST)
|Early Bird (Before 3 June 2022)||RM900|
|IMU Staff / Alumni / Student (Non-IMU)||RM686|