DSA Skills Enhancement Series: PART 6 Managing a Child Patient (Basic and Conscious Sedation Hands-on)
Dental nurses and dental surgery assistants (DSAs) are an invaluable part of the team providing comprehensive dental care. The skill set they possess is extensive and is very crucial for successful treatment outcome. This course aims at reinforcing key aspects of their desired skills.
- Lectures and demonstration by content experts
- Topic selection is based on last year’s feedback
- Increased market demand for DSAs with the above mentioned skills
- Recognise and appraise children’s needs in a dental clinic environment.
- Demonstrate effective assistance in the behavior management of children in the dental clinic.
- Assisting to apply strategies in the effective delivery of dental services to children.
- Demonstrate skills in effective preparation for assisting in delivering conscious sedation to children.
Dr Niekla Survia Andiesta
BDS (Padjadjaran, Indonesia), MDS (Padjadjaran, Indonesia)
Dr Ankita Arora
BDS (Manipal, India), MDS (RGUHS, India)
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST)
|Early Bird (Before 15 Aug 2023)||RM300|
|IMU Staff / Alumni||RM245|