Development, Implementation and Evaluation of Community Based Oral Health Interventions
About this Workshop
Development and evaluation are the core elements in the planning process for complex interventions. With oral health programmes, a wide diversity of intervention approaches exist.
This one full day co-designed workshop will focus on the co-design, the development and realistic evaluation of community development interventions. The workshop will also include insight for situational approach to service evaluation through pluralistic methodologies.
- To understand MRC framework for complex interventions
- The steps taken in co-designing and developing a community development intervention
- To understand the need for programme evaluation, what evaluation can provide and what happens when you do not evaluate.
- To evaluate a community development intervention through realistic approach
- To understand the use of pluralistic methodologies in the evaluation of oral health promotion interventions.
- Demonstrate skill-building activities regarding development and evaluation of community development intervention.
Registration Fee (Workshop)
Professor Ruth E Freeman
Professor of Dental Public Health Research,
Hon Consultant in DPH,
Director of the Oral Health and Health Research Programme,
Co-Director of the Dental Health Services Research Unit,
University of Dundee
Associate Professor Dr Zamros Yuzadi Bin Mohd Yusof
Department Of Community Oral Health & Clinical Prevention
University of Malaya