Developing Malaysia’s Chiropractic Future
International Medical University’s (IMU), Division of Chiropractic is pleased to announce a chiropractic seminar entitled ‘Developing Malaysia’s Chiropractic Future’ is to be held at IMU on the 21 November 2015. With this inaugural chiropractic seminar IMU hopes to establish itself as a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and Transfer of Technology (TOT) centre of excellence.
The seminar will be a full day blended programme of lectures, workshops, breakout clinical sessions and panel discussions. The schedule will cover a wide range of topics from the development and future of Chiropractic in Malaysia, Clinical Risk Management and a Practice Based Research Network (PBRN) in Malaysia and Veterinary Orthopaedic Manipulation.
Break out interactive and engaging clinical skills workshops will cover topics such as rehabilitative taping, MRI and diagnostic ultrasound. Be sure to join the workshops and enhance your clinical skills at the workshop of your choice.
Finally a grand rounds panel discussion will be the highlight and conclusion of this ground breaking seminar.
- Renowned clinical and academic experts
- Grand rounds panel discussion to include IMU’s own Prof Peter Diakow and A/Prof Ted Crowther
- Break out clinical skills workshops will cover topics such as taping, interpreting MRI, diagnostic ultrasound and many more – come along to enhance your skills at the clinical workshop of your choice
- Transfer of Technology (TOT) points available
- 8 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Who should attend?
- Chiropractors – new graduates and professionals
- Chiropractic Students – IMU students, (potential/future chiropractic students and parents also welcome)
- Complementary Therapists
- Healthcare Professionals
ACADEMIC POSTER COMPETITION
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS – Poster Presentation
Deadline for submission of abstracts is 31 October 2015
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of 6% GST)