Conversing With Patients In Simple Mandarin
Online via Zoom
23 October 2021, Saturday
9:30am – 12:30pm (GMT +8)
– Introduction of Pinyin, pronounce Mandarin with the assisting of Pinyin
– Introduction of commonly use Chinese character and simple grammar
2:30pm – 5:30pm (GMT +8)
– Demonstrate common clinical conversation
– Discussion, presentation and feedback
This workshop is designed to expose participants to the basic Mandarin language in the context of clinical and medical practice.
The workshop is an initiative to enhance participant’s level of proficiency in the Mandarin language as the language is also mainly used as one of the communication medium in the Malaysian medical context. Hence, this workshop would also be used as a platform for staff and students to enhance Mandarin language competencies.
- To introduce Mandarin Pinyin alphabets for pronunciation.
- To introduce Mandarin basic grammar for sentence construction.
- To demonstrate common clinical conversation using Mandarin language.
- Nur Suhadha Atiqah binti Abdul Hadi
Mandarin Speaker & Tutor, Director of Khalifa & Khalif Enterprise
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST)
|IMU Alumni / Staff / Student (Non IMU)||RM280|