Collaborative Robots For Healthcare & Research
For further enquiries regarding course registration, please email to [email protected].
- A3 – 6 (By MPS)
- A3 – 6 (By Nursing Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia)
Collaborative Robots (Cobots) are designed to automate tasks with the possibility for them to have direct interactions and a shared workspace with human. Built-in safety features will ensure that Cobots will stop immediately without causing any harm when they come in contact with human.
Coupled with many easy-to-use features, Cobots not only enable but empower everyone to automate repetitive, dangerous and injury-prone tasks whilst assuring high level of consistency, quality and efficiency. Cobots can be easily deployed to minimise human interactions with hazardous materials and risky processes; thus reducing the risks of contamination.
The workshop focuses on the future of doing things; how to increase efficiency, improve repeatability, improve human safety and eliminate human-error in the area of healthcare.
- Why and how collaborative robots will revolutionise how we do things
- Moving forward with COVID-19
- Video presentations showcasing the various applications where Cobots have been successfully used
- Hands-on/practical session
- To provide participants with the fundamental knowledge of robotics used in various applications.
- To encourage participants to embrace latest technologies towards IR4.0
- To offer active demonstration and hands-on cobot setup and Ng Kheng Joo application.
- Ng Kheng Joo
Technical Director, Novetec Innovation Sdn Bhd
- Ix Lee
Regional Sales Development Manager, Universal Robots (Singapore)
Registration Fee (inclusive of SST)
|Early Bird (Before 31 Oct 2020)||RM350|
|IMU Staff / Alumni||RM315|