All About Dental Research: Proposal, Grants, Manuscript and Peer-Review
Online via Zoom
Dentistry is a clinical branch of medicine. The dental students, academicians and practitioners worldwide are actively involved in the research. Drafting a research proposal, applying to funding, publishing the manuscripts in high impact journals is still a challenging task. The editorial and review process of such journals is yet another crucial area.
This workshop covers many such areas of dental research through series of ONLINE lectures and breakout sessions.
- Display effective exploring and writing skills in developing winning research proposal.
- Discover different research avenues to link lab-based research with clinical practice.
- Display skills in developing effective and relevant research proposals to apply through different national and international funding agencies.
- Display effective reviewing skills to critically evaluate scientific manuscripts and together building up one’s own writing skills.
- Display skills in formulating qualitative research proposal.
- Dr Umer Daood
BDS, MSc NUS, MSc QMUL, MFDSRCPS Glasgow, Cert Perio Queen Elizabeth Hospital London, PhD HKU, Division of Clinical Dentistry, IMU
- Dr Abhishek Parolia
BDS, MDS, MFDSRCPS Glasgow, MFDSRCS Edinburgh, PhD IMU, Head, Division of Clinical Dentistry, IMU
- Dr Pravinkumar Patil
Organising Chair, BDS, MDS, MFDSRCPS Glasgow, MFDSRCS Edinburgh, FISOI, ITI Fellow, Programme Director, PG Diploma in Prosthodontics, IMU
- Dr Sobia Bilal
BDS, MSC QMUL, PhD UM, Fellow WHO Tobacco Control HK, Head, Division of Clinical Oral Health Sciences, IMU
Registration Fee (inclusive of SST)
|IMU Staff / Alumni / Student (Non IMU)||RM210|
Start by creating a reviewer account, then enter a claim for a completed review or congress talk on the platform: you file the claim, ReviewerCredits gets it certified and confirmed, adds it to your personal profile and assigns virtual credits, which you can use to access selected services at discounted rates. All your activities are included in your personal certificate, recognized and appreciated worldwide.