9th IMU Family Medicine Clinical Skills
[REGISTRATION CLOSED] This workshop will emphasise on both the Long Case and Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE).
- A Long Case will be role played by one of the participants for 19 minutes following which immediate feedback on the ‘performance’ will be given by the facilitators. A positive discussion on ways of improvement engaging all participants will ensue, so that it will be a truly learning and interactive experience for all!
- Participants will also go through eight (8) OSCE stations. In each station, two volunteers will be examined for eight minutes each, followed by 11 minutes of discussion with facilitators.
- The workshop is tailored to offer family physicians an exemplary educational experience and help raise the standards of general practice in Malaysia
- It will cover areas of practical importance to family physicians and serve as a preparatory course for the FRACGP examination
- Organised by International Medical University, this workshop is not only an excellent chance for all family physicians to refresh and relearn their clinical and decision making skills in a conducive teaching environment, but is also an attempt to assist general practitioners in becoming family physicians and raise the level of general practice in Malaysia
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Family Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Postgraduate Trainees in Family Medicine
- Medical Students
- FRACGP Candidates
- Prof Kwa Siew Kim
- Prof Teng Cheong Lieng
- A/Prof Verna Lee
- Dr Chandramani Thuraisingham
- Dr Stanley Chan
- Dr Wong Chin Hoong
- Dr Ng Aik Chiew
- Dr Lili Zuryani
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of 6% GST)