15th IMU Family Medicine Clinical Skills Course
- A2 – 8 (By MMA)
Online OSCE via Zoom
A fully online preparatory course in postgraduate Family Medicine which emphasises on Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) which is being conducted as the Mock Exam for Part 2 Conjoint MAFP/FRACGP Exams.
Participants will go through ten (10) OSCE stations. In each station, one volunteer will be examined for eight minutes, followed by immediate feedback on their ‘performance’. A positive discussion on ways of improvement engaging all participants will ensue, so that it will be a truly learning and interactive experience for all. This discussion with facilitators will take place over 20 minutes. It will be conducted using the Remote Clinical Examination (RCE) format, aligning to RACGP’s educational strategies
- The workshop which will cover areas of clinical importance to general practitioners is tailored to offer general practitioners an exemplary educational experience.
- It also will serves as the Mock Exam for FRACGP examinations, which will help to raise the level of general practice in Malaysia.
- Family Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Postgraduate Trainees in Family Medicine
- Medical Students
- FRACGP Candidates
- Prof Kwa Siew Kim
- Prof Teng Cheong Lieng
- A/Prof Chandramani Thuraisingham
- A/Prof Verna Lee
- Dr Stanley Chan
- Dr Sasikala Amirthalingam
- Dr Malanashita Ganeson
- A/Prof Puneet Agarwal
- A/Prof Zainab Abdul Majeed
- Dr Ong Jun-Jean
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST)
|Eligible ATFM Candidates||RM650|