12th IMU Family Medicine Clinical Skills Course
A face-to-face Preparatory Course in postgraduate Family Medicine which emphasises on both the Long Case and Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE).
A Long Case will be role played by one of the participants for 19 minutes following which immediate feedback on the ‘performance’ will be given by the facilitators. A positive discussion on ways of improvement engaging all participants will ensue, so that it will be a truly learning and interactive experience for all.
Participants will also go through eight (8) OSCE stations. In each station, two volunteers will be examined for eight minutes each, followed by 11 minutes of discussion with facilitators.
- The workshop which will cover areas of clinical importance to general practitioners is tailored to offer general practitioners an exemplary educational experience.
- It also will serve as a preparatory course for the FRACGP examinations, which will help to raise the level of general practice in Malaysia.
Who should attend?
- Family Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Postgraduate Trainees in Family Medicine
- Medical Students
- FRACGP Candidates
- Prof Kwa Siew Kim
- Prof Teng Cheong Lieng
- A/Prof Verna Lee
- A/Prof Chandramani Thuraisingham
- Dr Stanley Chan
- Dr Sasikala Amirthalingam
- Dr Tee Chin Heng
- Dr Aishah Bt Mohd Zain
Registration Fee (All fees inclusive GST 6%)
|Early Bird (by 10 February 2019)||Regular||Eligible ATFM Candidates|