Online: IMU MRCOG edge Part 2 Exam Prep Series 1 (Comprehensive Course Covering MRCOG Part 2 Core Syllabus High Success Rate among Candidates from last course)
The MRCOG Part 2 Written exam has two written papers consist of Single Best Answer Questions (SBAs) and Extended Matching Questions (EMQs). The course focuses on polishing your exam techniques to improve your chances of passing the written papers. The sample questions provide examples of what you might expect to see on the day of the examination. Developed and taught by experienced MRCOG Examiners, you will have tutorials about the new exam question formats and ample opportunity to practice SBAs and EMQs. This course will map the RCOG core curriculum and examination syllabus.
- This is a virtual course so it’s Covid-19 risk-free environment.
- Take the opportunity of the continuous WhatsApp support for all participants until the MRCOG Exam.
- The last 3 years of TOG summary will be emailed to all participants.
- MRCOG mock EXAM is a course designed to create real examination conditions in order to prepare you best for the actual examination day.
- This course is an opportunity to learn the proper techniques to help pass MRCOG Part 2 written exam.
- The interactive EMQs and SBAs sessions will provide an opportunity to not only pick up exam tips and techniques from them, but also the chance to clarify any doubts the candidates may have before their examination.
- Give you tips on do’s and don’ts for the exam.
- Comprehensively covers the difficult topics of MRCOG exam.
- A/Prof Kavitha Nagandla
Head, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, School of Medicine, IMU
- Dr Muralitharan Ganesalingam
Senior Consultant & Head of Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Hospital Ampang
- Prof Sharifah Sulaiha Hj Syed Aznal
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Assoc Dean, Clinical Affairs & Development, School of Medicine, IMU
- Prof Nazimah Idris
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Medical Director, IMU Healthcare
- Dr Vinodhini Bhaskaran
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre
- Dr Salleha Khalid
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Certification in Assisted Conception/British, Fertility Society, Sophea Fertility Centre
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST)
|Early Bird (Before 15 July 2020)||RM350|
* Registration limited to 40 participants. Avail the early bird registration.