ONLINE: 13th IMU Family Medicine Clinical Skills Course
Online OSCE via Zoom
A fully online preparatory course in postgraduate Family Medicine which emphasises on Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) which is being conducted as the Mock Exam for future Part 2 Conjoint MAFP/FRACGP Exams.
Participants will go through ten (10) OSCE stations. In each station, one volunteer will be examined for eight minutes, followed by immediate feedback on their ‘performance’. A positive discussion on ways of improvement engaging all participants will ensue, so that it will be a truly learning and interactive experience for all. This discussion with facilitators will take place over 20 minutes.
- The workshop which will cover areas of clinical importance to general practitioners is tailored to offer general practitioners an exemplary educational experience.
- It also will serve as a preparatory course for the FRACGP examinations, which will help to raise the level of general practice in Malaysia.
- Family Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Postgraduate Trainees in Family Medicine
- Medical Students
- FRACGP Candidates
- Prof Kwa Siew Kim
- Prof Teng Cheong Lieng
- A/Prof Chandramani Thuraisingham
- A/Prof Verna Lee
- Dr Stanley Chan
- Dr Sasikala Amirthalingam
- Dr Malanashita Ganeson
- A/Prof Puneet Agarwal
- A/Prof Zainab Abdul Majeed
- Dr Ong Jun-Jean
Registration Fee (inclusive of SST)
|Early Bird (Before 8 February 2020)||RM700|
|Eligible ATFM Candidates||RM600|