IMU-Hospital Tuanku Ja’afar Seremban MRCPCH (Mock) Clinical Examination Preparatory Course
By the Department of Paediatrics, IMU Clinical School, Seremban in collaboration with Department of Paediatrics Hospital Tuanku Ja’afar, Seremban Ministry of Health.
Provide the opportunity for candidates to experience the real situation and timing of the MRCPCH Clinical Examination setting of 152 minutes.
Senior Paediatric Medical Officer / Paediatric Registrars.
An intensive one day course organised to prepare candidates for the MRCPCH Clinical Examination.
Highlights of the CPD course:
- Intensive and interactive one day clinical mock training with feedback
- Specifically designed for preparing candidates for upcoming MRCPCH Clinical in October 2016 and February 2017
- Covers all 10 clinical exam stations:
- Clinical (5 stations)
- Communication (2 stations)
- History taking and management skills
- Video station
- One candidate per actual circuit with two observatory candidate
- Candidates will tackle the clinical stations on their own (with 2 observatory candidate) which allows practice of actual situation and timing of real examination scenarios
- A wide variety of clinical cases – patients are recruited from the local patient population
- Run like the real examination with examiners marking on score sheets and immediate feedback given after the circuit
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of 6% GST)
- Limited to only 12 candidates and 24 observers