IMU Family Medicine Postgraduate OSCE Preparatory Course 2022
- A2 – 8 (By MMA) for Day 1
- A2 – 4 (By MMA) for Day 2
Online Via Zoom
This preparatory course consists of a total of 1.5 days online training sessions. The course will emphasize on Objective Structured Clinical Exam (OSCE) format of Part 2 FRACGP Exam, including peer-level discourse (PLD).
Each training session will be conducted by at least two facilitators and there will be a total of 13 OSCE cases. For each OSCE case, two participants will be examined for eight minutes each, followed by twenty minutes of discussion with facilitators.
This course received good feedback from the past participants and has helped many participants to pass the challenging Part 2 FRACGP Exam.
- To enhanced exam-readiness for the FRACGP Part 2 Examination
- Candidates who have passed the Part 1 FRACGP Examination and are sitting for the Part 2 Examination.
- Prof Teng Cheong Lieng
- Prof Kwa Siew Kim
- A/Prof Verna Lee Kar Mun
- A/Prof Chandramani Thuraisingham
- Dr Stanley Chan Chun Wai
- Dr Sasikala Devi A. Amirthalingam
- Dr Malanashita Ganeson
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST)
|Student(Non-IMU) / Alumni / Industrial Partner / IMU Staff||RM560|