IELTS Preparation Programme (IELTS Mock Test)
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) qualification is required by most Malaysian, British, Canadian and Australian universities. This programme will focus on three key areas to help you prepare for the IELTS: mastery of language skills, familiarisation with exam strategies, and testing for proficiency.
- Dr. Sheba D.Mani
- Dr. Arlini bt. Alias
- Ms. Carol Chin
Department of Language, Communication and Culture
Who should attend?
- Foundation in Science students
- Undergraduate students
|Title||Regular fees||Student Fees|
|IELTS Mock Test||RM 400||RM 200|
- Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the Secretariat of IELTS Preparation programme.
- There will be a full refund of registration fee for cancellation made by 01 August 2018.
- There will be a 50% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 01 September 2018.
- There will be a 30% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 10 September 2018.
- There will be no refund of registration fee for cancellations made after 15 September 2018.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the topic of the programme, if for whatever reasons beyond its control, the programme cannot be held as scheduled or the topics need to be altered.
DECLARATION AND AUTHORISATION
- I confirm that the above information is correct and I will inform IMU when there is any change to this information.
- I have read, understood and consent to the processing of my personal data as set out in the enclosed Privacy Notice.
The organiser reserves the right to make such alterations to the programmes as circumstances dictate and will not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes made to the speakers’ information. The views and opinions expressed by the speakers at this workshop are not necessarily the views and opinions of the organiser.
Scope: Testing listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, feedback sessions
- Prepare for real test day experience
- Gauge participant’s level of English
- Review answers and give feedback