IELTS Preparation Programme (IELTS Workshop) – 26 & 27 November 2020
- 26/11: 1:15pm – 5:00pm
- 27/11: 8:30am – 12:00pm
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) qualification is required by most Malaysian, British, Canadian and Australian universities. This programme will focus on three key areas to help you prepare for the IELTS: mastery of language skills, familiarisation with exam strategies, and testing for proficiency.
- Dr Sheba D.Mani
- Dr Arlini bt. Alias
- Carol Chin
Department of Language, Communication and Culture
Who should attend?
- Foundation in Science students
- Undergraduate students
|Title||Regular fees||Student Fees|
- Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the Secretariat of IELTS Preparation programme.
- There will be a full refund of registration fee for cancellation made by 26 August 2020.
- There will be a 50% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 26 September 2020.
- There will be a 30% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 26 October 2020.
- There will be no refund of registration fee for cancellations made after 12 November 2020.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the topic of the programme, if for whatever reasons beyond its control, the programme cannot be held as scheduled or the topics need to be altered.
DECLARATION AND AUTHORISATION
- I confirm that the above information is correct and I will inform IMU when there is any change to this information.
- I have read, understood and consent to the processing of my personal data as set out in the enclosed Privacy Notice.
The organiser reserves the right to make such alterations to the programmes as circumstances dictate and will not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes made to the speakers’ information. The views and opinions expressed by the speakers at this workshop are not necessarily the views and opinions of the organiser.
- Familiarise with examination format
- Provide strategies on answering questions
- Understand the scoring system
- Provide feedback on practice tests