Healthcare Communication In Malay Language (Online)
This workshop is designed to expose participants to the effective use of the Malay language as one of the main communication tools in the Malaysian medical context.
- 21 August 2020 (Friday)
Session 1 & 2 | 10:00am – 1:00pmHighlights
– Malay Language Terminologies in the Medical Field
– Dialectical Use of the Malay Language Terminology
- 22 August 2020 (Saturday)
Session 3 | 10:00am – 2:00pmHighlights
– Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Communication Skills
– Questioning Skills and Techniques
Venue: Online via Zoom
- Enhance the knowledge of medical terminology in the Malay language.
- Employ active listening skills to
– identify specific information, opinion and/or purpose of short conversation in healthcare workplace.
– follow a recorded presentation on a range of healthcare topics.
- Enhance speaking skills by role-playing in healthcare scenarios with condence and clarity.
- Nor Najmah binti Abdul Halim
Guest Lecturer, Language, Communication and Culture Department
Registration Fee (inclusive of SST)
|IMU Staff / Alumni||RM280|