DSA SKILLS ENHANCEMENT SERIES PART 5 Management of Medical Emergencies
Dental nurses and dental surgery assistants (DSAs) are an invaluable part of the team providing comprehensive dental care. The skill set they possess is extensive and is very crucial for successful treatment outcome. This course aims at reinforcing key aspects of their desired skills.
- Lectures and demonstration by content experts
- Topic selection is based on last year’s feedback
- Increased market demand for DSAs with the above mentioned skills
- Recognize and appraise impending emergencies in dental clinic environment.
- Describe workflow in management of medical emergencies in dental clinic.
- Demonstrate effective assistance in the management of medical and dental emergencies in dental clinic.
- Summarize common causes for sudden loss of consciousness, altered mental status, breathing difficulties, chest pain and seizures during patient treatment in dental clinic.
Dr J. Surein Jeya Raman
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon MBBS(Malaya), BDS(Malaya), AM (Mal), M.Clin.Dent. (OMFS) (Malaya), MFDSRCS(Edinburgh)
Dr Siddharth Dhanaraj
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon BDS, MDS(OMFS), MFDS RCPS(Glasgow)
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST)
|Early Bird (Before 3 Aug 2022)||RM300|
|IMU Staff / Alumni||RM245|