Data Science & Computational Precision Medicine Workshop
Date: 23 – 25 July 2019 (Tuesday – Thursday)
About This Workshop
New technologies are transforming human genetics by making the full DNA sequence of individuals available at affordable prices. This workshop is to present current efforts towards computational precision medicine. Participants will also learn how to conduct these analyses. This workshop will be of useful to healthcare professionals, scientists and postgraduate students who are interested in computational precision medicine.
Topics Will Include
- Algorithms and advanced informatics for genome analysis
- Benchmarks, tools and applications in genomic and transcriptomic analyses
- Genome mutation interpretation
- Systems biology of signaling pathways: from data to mechanisms and targets
- Personalizing therapies using DNA sequencing
|Early Bird (by 31 May 2019)||RM1200|
|Student (Non-IMU) / Alumni / Industrial Partner / IMU Staff||RM1050|
Dr. Pawel Suwinski
Malaysian Genomics Research Center
Dr. Adaikalavan Ramasamy
Singapore Institute for Clinical
Professor Dr. Leong Chee Onn
Deputy Director, Research
IRDI, International Medical University
- Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the Secretariat of Data Science & Computational Precision Medicine Workshop.
- There will be a full refund of registration fee for cancellation made by 23 May 2019.
- There will be a 50% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 23 June 2019.
- There will be a 30% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 8 July 2019.
- There will be no refund of registration fee for cancellations made after 8 July 2019.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the topic of the programme, if for whatever reasons beyond its control, the programme cannot be held as scheduled or the topics need to be altered.
DECLARATION AND AUTHORISATION
- I confirm that the above information is correct and I will inform IMU when there is any change to this information.
- I have read, understood and consent to the processing of my personal data as set out in the enclosed Privacy Notice.
The organiser reserves the right to make such alterations to the programmes as circumstances dictate and will not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes made to the speakers’ information. The views and opinions expressed by the speakers at this workshop are not necessarily the views and opinions of the organiser.