Communicative Malay Language for Healthcare Practitioner
Online via Zoom
1 full day/3 session
- 14 October 2021 (Thursday)
- 10:00am – 5:00pm (GMT +8)
SESSION 1 & 2
- 10:00am – 1:00pm (GMT +8)
– Malay Language Terminologies in the Medical Field
– Dialectical Use of the Malay Language Terminology
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm (GMT +8)
– Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Communication Skills
– Questioning Skills and Techniques
This workshop is designed to expose participants to the effective use of the Malay language as one of the main communication tools in the Malaysian medical context.
- Enhance the knowledge of medical terminology in the Malay language.
- Employ active listening skills to:
– identify specic information, opinion and/or purpose of short conversation in healthcare workplace.
– follow a recorded presentation on a range of healthcare topics.
- Enhance speaking skills by role-playing in healthcare scenarios with condence and clarity.
- Sharina Abdullah
Lecturer, Centre for Bioethics and Humanities
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of SST)
|Student (Non-IMU) / Alumni / Industrial Partner / IMU Staff||RM140|