Building a Successful Research Career: Workshop 1: Writing Winning Research Proposals
About This Workshop
The Writing Winning Research Proposals Workshop is an intensive one-day workshop designed to assist faculty and students who are actively developing research proposals. The workshop is targeted to faculty and students with a range of grant-writing experience and will focus on areas of the proposal that are particularly challenging. The ultimate goal of the workshop is to help you build on feedback from peers and workshop instructors.
Topics Will Include
- Understanding and developing your proposal.
- Writing effective specific aims.
- Developing a compelling significance section.
- Demonstrating innovation and approach.
- Putting it all together and developing an engaging abstract and title
Registration Fee (Workshop)
|Early Bird (before 30 April 2019)||RM400|
You can join a series of 5 related workshops at a discounted rate. The workshops are:
- Writing Winning Proposals
- Experimental Designs & Statistics
- Research Supervision & Integrity
- Research Project Management
- Scientific Writing & Publishing
Register for all 5 workshops HERE.
- Professor Chee-Onn Leong
- Professor Dr. Norazmi Mohd. Nor
- Associate Professor Tan Eng Lai
- Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the Secretariat of Short Course on Building a Successful Research Career.
- There will be a full refund of registration fee for cancellation made by 24 April 2019.
- There will be a 50% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 24 May 2019.
- There will be a 30% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 10 June 2019.
- There will be no refund of registration fee for cancellations made after 10 June 2019.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the topic of the programme, if for whatever reasons beyond its control, the programme cannot be held as scheduled or the topics need to be altered.
DECLARATION AND AUTHORISATION
- I confirm that the above information is correct and I will inform IMU when there is any change to this information.
- I have read, understood and consent to the processing of my personal data as set out in the enclosed Privacy Notice.
The organiser reserves the right to make such alterations to the programmes as circumstances dictate and will not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes made to the speakers’ information. The views and opinions expressed by the speakers at this workshop are not necessarily the views and opinions of the organiser.