Building a Successful Research Career (5 workhops in 1 package)
This short course is designed to support and develop participants as they take a critical, strategic view of their research and the wider academic research environment.
12 Distinguished speakers | 5 Interactive and flexible workshops | 30 hours Active engagement & hands-on practice
Is this course right for me?
The success and reputation of researchers and the institutions they represent are impacted by their ability to work at national and international level. This short course is designed to develop the essential professional skills required for researchers to succeed in the increasingly competitive research environment.
Earn a Certificate. What are my options?
The short course is offered as a series of workshops. When you subscribe to the short course, you are automatically subscribed to all the 5 workshops at a discounted rate. Upon completion of the short course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion and a Certificate of Attendance for each workshop.
Can I just enroll in a single workshop?
Yes! You can enroll and complete a single workshop according to your needs, and earn a Certificate of Attendance.
You can join a series of 5 related workshops at a discounted rate. The workshops are:
- Writing Winning Proposals
- Experimental Designs & Statistics
- Research Supervision & Integrity
- Research Project Management
- Scientific Writing & Publishing
Register for all 5 workshops below.
Registration Fee (5 Courses)
|Early Bird (before 30 April 2019)||RM1,600|
- Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the Secretariat of Short Course on Building a Successful Research Career.
- There will be a full refund of registration fee for cancellation made by 24 April 2019.
- There will be a 50% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 24 May 2019.
- There will be a 30% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 10 June 2019.
- There will be no refund of registration fee for cancellations made after 10 June 2019.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the topic of the programme, if for whatever reasons beyond its control, the programme cannot be held as scheduled or the topics need to be altered.
DECLARATION AND AUTHORISATION
- I confirm that the above information is correct and I will inform IMU when there is any change to this information.
- I have read, understood and consent to the processing of my personal data as set out in the enclosed Privacy Notice.
The organiser reserves the right to make such alterations to the programmes as circumstances dictate and will not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes made to the speakers’ information. The views and opinions expressed by the speakers at this workshop are not necessarily the views and opinions of the organiser.