12th Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Seminar
Since the inception of the Clinical Research Centre by Ministry of Health in August 2000, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) has become an important aspect in the conduct of clinical trials in Malaysia. Physicians, researchers and healthcare providers should be familiar with the principles of GCP to ensure that clinical trials and research involving human subjects are performed in accordance to global ethical and scientific standards. Hence, the main objective of the current GCP seminar is to provide training in GCP to those who are involved or interested in the conduct of such research. You may read the guideline on GCP in advance at www.nccr.gov.my.
- To understand the rationale for Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- To understand the design and conduct of GCP compliant clinical trial
- To understand the responsibilities of a Clinical Investigator, Monitor and the Sponsor
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Medical Doctors
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Nursing, Nutrition, Dietetic, Psychology Students involved in research involving human subjects
REGISTRATION FEE (inclusive of 6% GST)
|EARLY BIRD (Before 30 September 2015)||RM800|
* Limited to 50 seats